Or…maybe I’m just hoping that you’ve been waiting anxiously…Either way here goes!
First of all I have to say that this cleanse has been fantastic. On Day 3 I was starting to crave foods that weren’t allowed on the cleanse – proteins for the most part, but it still wasn’t hard to pass up what my boyfriend was eating while I drank a shake and ate veggies.
Day 3 eats:
- Breakfast: Chocolate Vegan Shakeology & half a banana. I decided to have these separately instead of blended together and it made me feel like I had more to eat.
- Fiber Sweep – again with extra lemon juice. Everyone in our accountability group seemed to like the taste of this and I did too, but you still want to make sure to drink it pretty quickly so you don’t have any clumps.
- Lunch: I had my vanilla fresh with strawberries (and had a few strawberries left over to eat) as well as two medium celery sticks with hummus. I loooove hummus!
- Afternoon snack: I sauteed spinach in coconut oil and it was a super-good super-food!! I also made decaffeinated green tea and it was a nice little bonus.
- Dinner: I had vanilla fresh again and added cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to it. Vanilla fresh does kind of get old through the process, but this combo definitely made it better. I also made the cucumber tomato recipe that is provided in the 3 day refresh booklet and it was great. The serving was actually more than I needed and I was full halfway through, but I ate it all because I felt like I needed to stick to the cleanse to a T.
They say not to exert yourself too much during the refresh, but I’ve gotten so used to working out that I just had to. I did the Beachbody 21 day extreme leg workout and it was intense but not overly. I love this workout, but then again, I love working my legs. I think this also helped burn some extra calories and my legs were definitely a little sore on day 4.
I was so looking forward to waking up in the morning to see my results that I didn’t sleep very well. I measured myself and lost 1″ around my waist, 1″ around my hips, and 1/4″ around both of my thighs which amounts to 2.5″ in all!! I lost a pound (I have trouble losing weight, but I think that also has to do with building muscle) and I am very happy with the results!! I feel so good from the inside out and will hopefully maintain these results through the next 21 day round.
I think I will definitely do this again, probably after the July 4th holiday, so if you want to jump on board and try it, let me know!!!